You are installing the DocAve 6 agent onto a SharePoint farm server. After the pre-installation scan completed, you see a rule failure for the Net Tcp Port Sharing Service:
This problem is easily resolved. By default, the Net TCP Port Sharing Service Startup Type is Disabled. Just switch it to Automatic.
- Launch the Services applet.
- Scroll down to the Net. TCP Port Sharing Service.
- Change the Startup Type to Automatic:
- Start the service manually.
- Restart the DocAve 6 Agent scan and continue with the installation.
- I experienced this issue while installing the agent on the farm's SQL Server - the one server I overlooked when verifying that the Port Sharing Service was up and running on the farm's servers.